XFT-2003K sEMG Biofeedback FES
sEMG Biofeedback FES
XFT-2003K biofeedback electrical stimulator is suitable for the repair and rehabilitation training of limb muscle motor
function in patients with paralysis caused by stroke and other diseases. Through the negative pressure electrodesplaced on the body surface to detect the EMG signal, collect and analyze the EMG signal. Based on the EMG signal
and parameter settings, the set electrical stimulation signal is output. Through electrical stimulation signals to
stimulate the muscle contraction of the patient's limb area, thus achieving the purpose of training and treatment of
the patient's specific limb area. The product also has electromyography detection function to help doctors formulate
scientific and effective rehabilitation training and treatment plans.
This device collects, analyzes and trains feedback on the patient's body surface EMG signals, and can apply electrical
stimulation to the patient's muscles to restore the patient's muscle dysfunction.
Applicable areas: Arms, shoulders, abdomen, back, buttocks, leg and femur.
1. 10.1-inch LCD screen, large screen display more intuitive, easier to operate.
2. Rehabilitation assessment, surface EMG monitoring, showing maximum, minimum and average values, objective
3. Dual channels with individually controlled output can be used for two patients or two sites at the same time.
4. With electrode separation technology, the same electrode wire is used for EMG detection and electrical stimulation,
and there is no need to switch electrodes for evaluation and treatment modes, making it easy to use.
5. Adopt negative pressure electrode, fast and convenient, comfortable to use.
6. With electrode off detection function and low voltage alarm function.
7. 5 training and treatment modes: EMG detection mode, EMG-triggered electrical stimulation, EMG-assisted electrical
stimulation, electrical stimulation mode, and mirror electrical stimulation mode.
8. Electrical stimulation mode has 42 built-in fixed prescriptions for clinical use, and 8 custom prescriptions can be set
to facilitate research.