Pelvic Muscle Trainer XFT-0010 (Download product brochure PDF)
What is XFT Pelvic Muscle Trainer?
Pelvic Muscle Trainer (XFT-0010) is a new innovation product owned by XFT. This device adopts pneumatic principle and biofeedback technology. It can guide and help females to perform pelvic muscle exercise (Kegel exercise) more safely and effectively, which means that you may achieve better bladder control, improve symptoms of stress and urge incontinence, prevent pelvic organ relaxation, enhance intimacy and improve problems that contribute to female sexual dysfunctions such as muscle relaxation or painful spasm.
Why XFT Pelvic Muscle Trainer is unique?
● Small interactive device with Audio and Visual Cues.
● Built in "Train" and "Test" modes to test and track your progress weekly.
● Simple set up, manual inflated, air pressure measurement, when underinflated or overinflated, there will be a corresponding icon reminder.
● Replacement sensor and sensor cover available.
● Flexible Medical Grade Silicone Sensor for training in multiple positions (lay, seat and stand ).
● Automatic memory storage "exercise level".
● Low voltage alert.
Why we develop XFT Pelvic Muscle Trainer?
The Incidence of Pelvic Floor Muscle Relaxation .
According to the National Association for Continence - Urinary Incontinence is under diagnosed, under reported and under treated.
Pelvic Floor Muscle Relaxation is one of the most common problems in women. According to the global survey, 50% women all over the world suffer from the pelvic floor muscle relaxation, among them, 7% women suffer from incontinence caused by severe pelvic floor muscle relaxation.
Urinary Incontinence affects 200 million people worldwide. Many believe that incontinence is a normal part of aging, It is NOT. And on average women wait 6.5 years from the first time they experience symptoms until they obtain a diagnosis for their bladder control problem.
Understanding of Pelvic Floor Muscle
● Pelvic Floor Muscle ( figure 1 ) is composed of muscle fibers of the levator ani, the coccygeus, and associated connective tissue which span the area underneath the pelvics.
● Pelvic Floor Muscle is consists of two types of muscle fibres:
● Slow twitch: Hold on for lengthy periods –Support abdominal organs and also works constantly to keep urine up inside the bladder until a suitable time and place for urination is found.
● Fast twitch: designed to act strongly and quickly, but does not hold on for long periods. Acts as an extra closing force during a laugh, cough or sneeze.(this extra force stop the bladder muscle ( Figure 2 ), the detrusor, form contracting as well. It puts you in control. Which is the muscle one need to get hold of.
What contribute to pelvic muscle weakness?
● Pregnancy and childbirth
● Physically stressful activities/high impact exercise
● Chronic cough
● Over frequent sexual life
●Excess weight or fail to exercise
Poor pelvic muscle may cause lots of medical problems
● Stress Incontinence: Coughing, laughing, sneezing or other activities that put pressure on the bladder cause to leak urine;
● Urge Incontinence: Lose urine after suddenly feeling the need or urge to urinate;
● Mixed Incontinence;
● Pelvic organs (Bladder, Uterine, and Rectum) drop down caused by weak pelvic floor muscles.
What can Pelvic Muscle Trainer do for you ?
● Help you restore your pelvic muscles yourself.
● Adopts pneumatic and biofeedback technology; Helps users safely and effectively exercise pelvic floor muscles.
● Helps people to avoid bladder leaks and incontinence.
● With voice prompt (poly-lingual for choice) and icon display to guide the user to exercise the pelvic muscle.
● Speed pregnancy recovery.
● Enhance sexual pleasure.
Like any other muscles, your pelvic floor muscles can usually be strengthened with proper exercise. Regular pelvic floor muscle exercises (also known as Kegels) have long been recommended by physicians.
However, studies reveal that 50% of women perform Kegels incorrectly. That's why The XFT pelvic muscle trainer was created to make performing pelvic muscle exercises easier and more effective.
Clearly, using pads, or even diapers does nothing to deal with this gradual loss of control or to improve the underlying issue of muscle weakness,the XFT pelvic muscle trainer does.
The XFT Trainer is clinically shown to help you strengthen your pelvic muscles safely and effectively. Seeing measurable, positive results is very motivating. Women using The XFT pelvic muscle trainer feel more confident and resume a lifestyle with more activity, socializing, travel, and an overall freedom from worrying about bladder leaks and sudden urges.
In a recent survey of women who used the XFT pelvic muscle trainer, a majority of them said using the trainer improved their quality of life in a variety of ways from a significant decrease in leakage to an improved sex life.
Comparison of effects
● Before use, pelvic floor muscle is atrophic and flabby, which lead to leakage of urine.
● In use, pelvic floor muscle gets exercise and gradually recovered.
● After use, pelvic floor muscle’s function get recover, elimination of urinary.