Pelvic Muscle Trainer XFT-0010 plus is a pneumatic type and biofeedback Kegel exerciser. It can help females safely and effectively do kegel exercise so as to help them regain stronger pelvic floor muscles. The strong pelvic floor muscles is necessary for female to get batter bladder control and higher quality of sexual life.
1. Adopts pneumatic and biofeedback technology, guides females do Kegel exercise safely and effectively.
2. It can help females strengthen the pelvic floor muscles so as to avoid bladder leaks and incontinence, vagina relaxation and sexual dysfunction.
3. Real-time pressure value is accurately shown on the digital pressure gauge in mmHg.
4. No human voice prompt, but only “beep” prompt to guide the users when to contract and when to Relax, users no need to eyes on screen during exercises. If users don’t want the “beep” prompt, they can turn it off.
5. Built-in “Train” mode and “Free” mode, for “Train’ mode, user can do the Kegel exercise by following the prompt, and there will be pelvic muscle strength level show on the screen after the training completed; for “Free” mode, it is totally free, no time limit, no exercise mode limit.
1. Big screen, clear icon prompt;
2. Beeps voice prompt, voice turn on/off button;
3. “Train” mode and “Free” mode for choice;
4. Automatically pump function, no need manual pump;
5. Power management design, low battery warning;
6. Flexible Medical Grade Silicon Sensor for training in multiple positions (lying, sitting and standing)
How to use the "Free Mode" with the Kegel Exercise App in iPhone, iPad and Android device?
There are two modes -- Default “Training” mode and “Free” mode for user's choice. For the Default “Training” mode, user only need to do the Kegel exercise by following the prompt. But for the "Free" mode, it is better to use this mode with the Kegel exercise App. The App can be found from App Store or Google Play.